Zreče v Rudar Velenje live online 2 November 2023 Sport TV
3 days ago — current location：Arsenal TV > football live2023-11-02SLO Cup league NK Zrece vs NK Rudar Velenje Live video. NK Zrece. SLO Cup. Not Started.
Zreče has scored an average of 2 goals per match and conceded 0 goals. In this season of Slovenian Cup, Rudar Velenje has won 1 times, lost 0 times, and drawn 0 times. Rudar Velenje has scored an average of 6 goals per match and conceded 0 goals. In the last 2 matches, Zreče has won 1 times, lost 1 times and drawn 0 times. Zreče has scored an average of 1. 0 goals per match and conceded 1. 5 goals. In the last 5 matches, Rudar Velenje has won 2 times, lost 2 times and drawn 1 times. 5 total goals is 79%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 21% In the last match on 10/03/2023, Zreče defeated Žalec with a score of 0-2 In the last match on 10/29/2023, Rudar Velenje defeated Krka with a score of 4-5 Zreče is currently in the 2th position in the Slovenian Cup league, while Rudar Velenje is in the 1th position. In this season of Slovenian Cup, Zreče has won 1 times, lost 0 times, and drawn 0 times. [WATCH LIVE] Zreče - Rudar Velenje live streaming 2 2 hours ago — 7 hours ago — Today: Zreče - Rudar Velenje live stream 2 November 2023 Chelsea schedule, match score in this season announced today at ... Rudar Velenje live stream 2 November 2023 Che | Craft 9 hours ago — Today: Zreče - Rudar Velenje live stream 2 November 2023 Chelsea schedule, match score in this season announced today at Scorevisit. Zreče - Rudar Velenje tips, predictions and statisticsZreče and Rudar Velenje will face each other on 11/02/2023 at 1:00 PM at Zreški Stadion stadium, Zreče, Slovenia. The match is part of Slovenian Cup. The probability of winning for Zreče is 5%. The probability of a draw between Zreče and Rudar Velenje is 9%. The probability of winning for Rudar Velenje is 86% The probability of both teams scoring is 51%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 49% The probability of there being over 2. Rudar live scores, results, fixtures, Zrece v Rudar live | Football, SloveniaHELP: You are on Rudar live scores page in Football/Slovenia section. Flashscore. com offers Rudar livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Rudar scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. com. Live Score, Stream and H2H results 11/2/2023. Preview match Zreče vs NK Rudar Velenje, team, start time. Tribuna. comStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesBest bookmakersFAVBETVBETGame eventsHead - to - HeadLast 0 gamesZreče0WinsNK Rudar Velenje0WinsAll matchesLatest matches ZrečeSlovenia Cup. Tuesday, 3 October, 20233. NK Zrece vs NK Rudar Velenje live score,prediction() Where to watch NK Zrece vs NK Rudar Velenje online?AiScore provides NK Zrece vs NK Rudar Velenje(2023/11/02) live score tracker,h2h,prediction,match stats ... Zreče – NK Rudar Velenje: Live score, updates and head 2 days ago — Match Zreče vs NK Rudar Velenje in the Slovenia Cup (10/31/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com.